Monday, April 5, 2010

Dream Machine

So the other day I get an e-mail in my inbox from my blogspot dashboard. The e-mail was from a Mr. Cobb. The subject was titled 'Dream Machine', so I thought it was someone who had visited the site. However after opening the email I quickly realized this was mistakenly sent to me. I say this because through-out the e-mail Mr. Cobb is addressing someone named Arthur and secondly there is a PDF attachment with detailed instructions of a real life 'Dream Machine', which is apparently called a Pasiv Device. Anyway I'm starting to freak out at this point...because I don't know what I have just stumbled upon...I hope I don't get in trouble posting this...then again no one really visits this site anyway so I think I'll be okay :p

4 comments:

  1. Seems to be an ARG for Christopher Nolan's upcoming movie, Inception. Mr. Cobb is Leonardo DiCaprio's character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...Congrats, you figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jake, way to be real stupid and think that none of us could figure it out. I mean come one Jake it's not like I had no clue as to what you were talking about. Everybody knows....




    I didn't know.

    ReplyDelete