Saturday, January 16, 2010

I believe in Dolly Oxem

If you haven't heard of Dolly Oxem you soon will. I had a lot of fun going to production shoots every Sunday over the summer. Now after editing over six weeks of raw footage, things have finally wrapped up. Editing with Larry and Justin was a fun but at times manic process. In fact I kept a gun (Airsoft) handily next to my computer in case an audio clip decided it didn't want to cooperate or another dreaded crash. The pantomime of blowing your brains out seemingly has a similar affect to squeezing a stress ball. The two, eleven hour and two six hour encoding processes was perhaps enough for me to really want to shoot myself. But in the end the payoff is always a rewarding one.

Here is the new trailer I put together for it.

Dolly Oxem's Traveling Video Circus will premier LIVE January 30th at 8 P.M. EST on Blurrydude.com spread the word.



J~R

No comments:

Post a Comment